This is an alternative to a choc rice pudding. Thick and creamy and delish! Desserts don’t need to be bad for you in fact you could even have this for brekkie or as a mid-afternoon treat after school for the kids. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Lime Oil
- 1 cup (170 grams) Chia Seeds
- 3 cups (700 ml) Coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp espresso powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup (125 grams) raspberries, frozen
- 1 drop dōTERRA Lime Oil
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until most chia seeds are broken down and the pudding is thick and creamy.
- Portion out into jars or small bowls and top with frozen raspberries.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 4 days. Serve cold.