Flourless Blueberry Muffins with Lavender Oil
A gluten-free blueberry muffin with a touch of lavender
Servings: 10 Muffins
- 1 Cup (250 g) Cashew Butter
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 3/4 Cup 75(g) Blueberries
- 2 eggs To make this vegan egg substitute (mix 1 tbsp of flax to 3 tbsp of water)
- 2 tbsp Honey subsitute with maple syrup if making this vegan
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 drop dōTERRA Lavender Oil
Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Grease a muffin tin with some coconut oil.
Combine all ingredients (except blueberries) in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. Fold in the blueberries and mix well with a spoon.
Pour the better into the earlier prepared muffin tin and bake for 15 mins, until golden and set. Cool before serving.